Thursday, June 3, 2010

Grammy and Pop Pop

Grammy and Pop Pop,
Mommy and Daddy have told me that you are on a boat cruising your way to Alaska. I sure hope you are having fun on your trip, but I do miss you. I am getting bigger each day!!! Mommy will keep putting videos and pictures up frequently until you get back to Virginia. I had my two really big eating days - over 600 mls - and you know that is a TON for me to eat. Then I had an okay day, and yesterday I had 599mls. Also Mommy and Daddy told me yesterday was your birthday - so happy birthday from Cloey and me Grammy!. A few other things that have happened since you left. On Tuesday night I woke up at 2:00 am to eat. Daddy fed me and like always I spit up all over him, and the bed, and the floor. When Daddy got ready to change my pjs and my diaper I had quite the surprise for him. I had had a massive blow out all the way up my back almost to my hair. So Mommy and Daddy tackled it together and I just laughed and smiled about it. They don't think that parties like that are funny at 2:00 am. Last night I went to bed at 11:oo pm after my last feeding and slept all the way until 7:00am. Mommy and Daddy were still up all night checking on me because I kept sleeping and sleeping. They think I might be growing because I am taking long naps during the day now instead of trying to stay awake all day. I have also gone back to enjoying time in my swing the past few days. This makes it easier for Mommy and Daddy to get stuff done around the house. They also say it is helping me adjust because Mommy goes back to work on Monday and Daddy will have to do some homework while Mommy is gone for the day. Guess we will see what I think about the swing on Monday. Cloey comes this weekend and we are headed to my 2010 NICU graduate reunion. I can't wait and hope that I get to see some of my nurses from my stay in the NICU. Like I said I hope you are having a good time on your trip and I can't wait for you to get back on June 14th - Cloey and I will be waiting to see you!!!!
Lots of Love,
Emma
P.S. Enjoy the videos and the pictures!!!!