Friday, May 21, 2010

Some Pictures

A picture of Mommy and Emma. We were getting ready to head to a get together I was going to with some friends. Her and I look so nicely coordinated in our outfits. A picture of Emma taking after Mommy and pondering about life in general. This was after she finally calmed down at her appointment with Dr. Kane. We almost got a picture of her smiling, but the camera just wasn't fast enough.
My favorite outfit!!! We all know how much I love wearing flip flops or anything with flip flops. When I was in Target and saw this outfit I knew she just had to have it. The first time I was there I passed it up, but gave in and bought it the second time around. It worked out nicely to have another newborn outfit for her since all she really had was sleepers and a few other outfits. Well at least that is the reasoning I am giving myself for buying the outfit.