Monday, April 12, 2010

From Mommy and Daddy

Dear Emma,
You had a rough day today and it absolutely broke Mommy's heart.  It is hard for me to watch you when you are uncomfortable or in pain and not be able to do anything for you.  It is hard for me to not scoop you up and hold you telling you it will all be okay.  Daddy and I didn't get to hold you today which got to both of us.  While we didn't get to hold you we know our time will come when you are good and ready.  You are my precious baby girl and I pray that you keeping fighting away.  You need to promise Mommy that tomorrow will be a better day.  I love your little personality, but how about we lose a bit of that stubborn streak tomorrow?  If I didn't have your Daddy as my rock right now I don't know what I would do.  While I am sure this is just as hard for him he won't let it show in order to help me make it through the rough times.  Our family, friends, and those that may not even know us very well have also been a big help.  I hold my head up tonight knowing that tomorrow is a new day.  I can't wait to see the progress you make tomorrow Wiggle Toes.  Mommy is hoping to cry tears of joy tomorrow instead of tears of frustration.  Keep fighting and know God hears your name on so many mouths.
I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK - FOREVER AND EVER,
LOVE,
Mommy