Monday, April 5, 2010

Hey Big Sis!

Hey Big Sis,
Well I am having a pretty good day today.  Last night I wiggled my foot too much and I accidentally lost one of my lines.  I always move my feet and toes so Daddy and Mommy have given me the nickname Wiggle Toes.  I hear that they call you Bird.  I can be stubborn and I fought the doctors to get my line back in and the doctor won that battle.  Mommy and Daddy had Grammy and Pop Pop bring some of my own blankets to the hospital.  You bought me some of the most beautiful blankets - the ones with the flowers on them.  My nurse Katie said that they would be making my bed up with them tonight.  I can't wait to use the blankets that you got me.  Oh yeah just wanted to let you know to watch the mail Mommy and Daddy sent you a picture book of pictures with me for you to have at your Mommy's house.  As we get more pictures we will send you more.  Well I am going to rest the rest of today and gear up for my surgery that is on Wednesday morning.  
I Love You to the Moon and Back - Forever and Ever,
Love,
Emma