Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just a Quick One

We will have to update in more length later this afternoon. We forgot the computer this morning and didn't realize until we were already at the hospital. Emma had a great night last night. This morning while Jason and I were in visiting she peeked her eyes open a few times. Then before we finished visiting her she opened both eyes real wide and looked over at us. Words can not explain how it made Jason and I both feel. It was wonderful to know that she finally saw us.
Jason and I are headed back to take a nap for a bit while Grammy and Pop Pop (my parents) stay at the hospital. Nana(Jason's mom has been here this morning). We are planning on sleeping a couple times today and then coming over about 5am to visit with her before her surgery. As of now it looks like she will head to the OR at 9 and her surgery will be at 9:30. Please pray like you have never prayed before at 9:30 tomorrow for a safe and successful surgery.
Also the wonderful students at Natural Bridge Elementary made wonderful cards for Jason, Cloey, Emma, and I. I was very moved by the love and support that Emma has practically all over the United States right now.