Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thank You!

To All My Supporters,
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. I made it through my surgery and Mommy and Daddy keep telling me I am such a fighter. They have been worried and I thank you for the prayers for them too. I can't wait to meet my big sister Cloey and ask that you continue to pray for her until I get to meet her. I have awhile till I get to leave the NICU, but plan on enjoying my time while I am here. Everyone is so nice and I seem to be able to steal every one's heart quickly. I can't wait to meet all of you. I think Mommy and Daddy will have to have a party when I finally get to come home. Please keep up your prayers because I can still use them.
Love, Emma Sidney

Daddy, Mommy, and Emma before surgery this morning. This picture would be perfect if Cloey was in it with us.
Not the best picture of her with her eyes open, but it was just amazing how alert she was this morning and how she kept looking to Jason and I as we talked to her.
Below is Daddy rubbing her head and Mommy holding her hand. That is the same hand that wouldn't let me go when it was time for me to leave her for surgery. It just broke my heart that she wouldn't let me go when it was time for me to leave her. That was when I completely lost it.